Alot has happened since I last wrote. Gabriel Lucas started enjoying his bouncy seat and I posted several videos of him excited and looking at the zebra and elephant. Somehow Mr. Alligator got the short end of the stick and he still doesn't ever really look at him.

We made it up to Atlanta so that Mops could show-and-tell her new grandson. We had a blast, and as always, hardly stopped. Gabriel Lucas got his pictures done at Picture People and melted his mom and dad and everyone who saw them. A trip to Atlanta is never complete without a shopping extravaganza. It just so happened that we were there during "back to school tax-free" shopping days. We found a sale at Macy's and Gabriel Lucas really made out like a bandit! I don't think he will need clothes for a year!
While in Atlanta, Gabriel Lucas got to spend some time with his cousins, Taylor and Chloe. They love "baby Gabriel!"

Back home to Florida on Aug. 2 and 2 weeks left before I had to go back to work. Lots of playing, sleeping, eating, and, of course, pooping! Gabriel Lucas likes to keep mom on top of her game. These types usually lead to a bath...

On August 9, our little boy rolled over for the first time. Here are the before and after pictures of that milestone:


A little surprised, and not quite sure how to get back to where he started. We are still working on that part! Gabriel Lucas discovered the mirror and really likes to look at himself and other people in the mirror. Our neighbor gave him a toy with a mirror that has lights and he really likes it.

I returned to work on August 15. Gabriel Lucas did great at the family center and met several new friends. Most noteably was Katie who he held hands with on a buggy ride! Sorry, no pic! This brings us to this week where we had our first full work week (except for Tuesday which was a storm day and no work). Gabriel Lucas is playing and making new milestones every day.

Mops came to help me get into a routine. As always, such a big help! I think I have meals in the freezer for a month. She also babysat and let William and I go out for a date night. It was great!

So, now we are back to work and school. Only 6 classes left in school!
1 comment:
Good job on catching everyoneup!! He is growing so fast! Mops
Post a Comment