Today we took Gabriel Lucas to the beach for the first time ever! ...And he LOVED it! Here are a few photos from our experience! We'll definitely be doing it again!

Gabriel Lucas loved the sand between his toes. If we let him, he would have had his hands in it too! I'm sure that will come soon enough!

This face shows it all. He was smiling and laughing every time a wave came up to us. Mom was plowed over by a wave and Gabriel Lucas got soaked including his face! He was a real trooper and actually liked it!

Thanks to Carolee Kohlhepp we have our baby tent with UV protection! Extra protection since we also had our UV protecting umbrella up to cover us all. After the water and his diaper soaking wet, we let him be naked in his tent...no poop! He only had a little pee-pee, but it wasn't in his tent.

And, then it was naptime...

And, playtime again. I just love this look!

Here is how it all ended. Exhaustion!

A great day at the beach. We'll definitely be doing this again. I see sandcastles in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment