A little bit has happened between the last post and now. Mops came to visit Gabriel Lucas bearing gifts including Buddy (below). Buddy sings
Old McDonald had a Farm..., counts his fingers, and asks questions about the animals he is holding. Gabriel Lucas loves Buddy!

Gabriel Lucas has recently found his tongue. Here is a picture of what he likes to do...stick out his tongue. It's so funny. We call him our little lizard!

This picture is great! Mops and her boy stickin' his tongue out. Too bad Mops isn't sticking her tongue out. Now that would be funny!!!

Last week we had few cool days...cold for South Florida. In the morning, it was 53 when we left the house so I bundled up Gabriel Lucas in a jacket and put on his little hat. He was so adorable. But, I must say that I am glad it is not a regular occurence even though he looked so cute. That is a lot of clothes to put on one little boy! Of course, he was a trooper...even with the hat!

Now for Halloween...Gabriel Lucas was dressed like his daddy, a doctor. He had his scrubs on and a stethoscope around his neck. Very cute! Mommy's costume is not complete...a little further down the page....
1 comment:
You were the best Umpalumpa of the group! You guys look great! I sure enjoy seeing the pictures of Gabriel Lucas!
Love ya
Post a Comment