Monday, September 1, 2008

Slow start to the week...

Since my last posting, Gabriel Lucas got sick for the first time ever. It only took a week of being at the Family Center to catch the cold which included sneezing, cough, and stuffy nose. Suctioning the snot out of his nose really helped motherhood sink in! Actually, he is amazing and doesn't even cry...no need to be jealous, I'm sure my time will come!
Anyway, he passed his sickness on to me and I passed it along to William. I think William got the worst of it. We've all been pretty low profile this Labor Day weekend, trying to get as much sleep as possible. Now for some pictures...

Many of you have seen this one, but this is a great shot of what we call Gabriel Lucas's "shy smile." William's favorite! He really draws you in and steals your heart with this one.
One of his favorite things to do is his "tummy time." He is really good at it and holds that head up very high. Here is Gabriel Lucas having tummy time on the couch next to William. Some serious drool being produced!
Here is one of our angel sleeping. He loves his left index finger!
And for some quality time with daddy on Saturday morning. William took Gabriel Lucas on a walk behind the condo close to the golf course...not too close, of course, since Saturday is a pretty busy morning for golf.
Finally, here is Gabriel Lucas with his new and most favorite toy! I picked it up at target so I could have something to put on the car seat while he is by himself in the back of the car. He loves it!
Gabriel Lucas's is all about talking. I have a feeling that once he starts, he isn't going to stop!

2 comments:

PJ Friedel said...

Thanks for the updated blog! We love being able to watch Gabriel grow. He's just so darn cute!!!! And boy do I remember the snot sucker! GROSS!!!

jamas said...

Great blog Virgil!!! I guess I missed the memo and didn't look until tonight. I'm so happy to get to keep up so frequent now! Love you guys!

jash


Love that smile