Monday, November 24, 2008

Just call me Suzie...

That's Suzie homemaker! I just finished making some new foods for Gabriel Lucas's. He will be starting with green beans or carrots. I also got squash to make, but didn't get to it tonight...maybe tomorrow night! Doesn't it look yummy? It tastes better than it looks...I tried it.

4 comments:

PJ Friedel said...

Great job, Lori!!!! It looks scrumptious with an "mmmmm"! GL will love it.

jamas said...

I'm going to pass this time. I know it will make Gabriel Lucas big and strong though! Are you freezing the portions in the ice trays? Good idea! Have a great Thanksgiving! Love ya,

josh

lindasue said...

Hey Lori! That is so awesome. I did that too. I am proud of you with working and all. Super job!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your new son.

Love, Linda V.

PJ Friedel said...

Dear Aunt Lori that looks good.I also tried bananna baby food and I loved it.I think Gabriel is going to like it.


Love Taylor.


Love that smile